12.5.09

Find yourself a girl, and settle down. Live a simple life, in a quiet town.



So the white stripes have been around for a few years but, I decided that I need another blog on here or two, so I'll talk about these dudes. Basically it's the lead dude Jack White, and his ex-wife Meg white. They often say they're bro and sister to shut the media up. ANYHOW, they write basic simple happy classicly influenced rock. They have this level of asthetic that not too many other groups really seem to have. With two people it's not that hard. They have Meg on drums, and Jack rocks the guitar, and keyboards. He's got a very classic rock/ robert plant kinda feel to his voice.



Jack White is also in the Raconteurs, whom have written some cool material, and one of my favorite songs as of late, Steady As She Goes. PERSONALLY i think i liket he Raconteurs more as a band, because they've got a little more to their sound, however the songs aren't always as good as the Stripes, because they're just so damn simple and catchy. So it's really hard to make up my mind here. Does anyone else have this issue?

I dunno, I dig em both.

Which one do you think is better? lemme know.

Keep rockin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment