11.5.09

Forming a new band!

So Sacred kinda fell through the cracks, Not really anyones fault, None of us were super commited, and I never scheduled practices enough. I'm working in a new group though, yet to be named with some kennedy alums, Michael Finley, and Kevin Halbrooks. We're definatly gunna be an Oldschool rock band. Finley is talented in precission playing and articulate leads, where i'm much more show-offy and improved. Definatly two good characteristics. As for our bassist Kevin, he's going to school to learn how to build guitars, and has built his own stuff before. Me and him worked in a group pre-dating my first band with my other bassist Michael Pattison. This group never officially became a band, more just some buddies jammin. As for the drummer, we're possibly going to go with my old vocalist from Sacred, who's been dying to play in a band. Sounds pretty fuckin killer to me.

If not i'm sure we'll find someone. Regardless i'm still friends with everyone from present and past, and I hope theres not any hard feelings. Jammin out with tons of people is always fun, always looking to find the right chemistry.

As for the straight edge show, who knows, Sacred might end up playing that gig, or I might get the new group that spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment